Thursday 11 February 2016

Chairman's Message

I always believe in the philosophy "Give the World the best you can and the best will come back to you with the grace of Almighty". It was my parents' belief that everyone should get the right of education and access to healthcare. With the legacy of honesty, hard work and polite humble approach for everyone that I inherited from my beloved father Mahashay Chunnilal, I started the journey of my life as a Tanga coach-van in Delhi after partition of greater India and then soon re-started the old left over in Pakistan family business of spices by grinding them with my own hands. Almighty ushered in me with blessings of my parents and spread of my love to all, enough strength not only taking my business of spices under the name MDH to a glorious heights world over and myself as a king of spices, but also more than three decades ago to simultaneously establish "Mahashay Chunnilal Charitable Trust" in the name of my father. Under this trust, I have endeavored to fulfill the cherished dream of my parents by establishing various educational, medical and social institutions, of which this Mata Chanan Devi Hospital setup in West Delhi is one of the most premier institutions in the service of mankind in the name of my beloved mother Smt. Chanan Devi. The journey of this medical institution Mata Chanan Devi Hospital was started with a small eye hospital of ten beds at Arya Samaj Mandir, Subhash Nagar in 1975, thereafter with initial setup of 20 beds in January, 1984 at C-1, Janakpuri, continued with the construction of the hospital building setting up 210 beds within few years spreading it into multi specialties and super-specialties which are at par with any corporate hospital and soon the hospital is likely to be of around 350 beds. It has always been my focus in the trust with the support of my large number of well wishers to render best health care services in our hospital to the community at large within the reach of a common man with a goal of "Bahujan Hitay Bahujan Sukhay".

Mahashay Dharampal Gulati
(Chairman)



2 comments:

  1. Sir sorry to say but feeling very bad here in your hospital room no 129 so dirty even nursing staff dont have manner at all ..Charging 4k for what..Never recommend any one in future...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Worst behavior by security people abussive language used among my family females shame on hospital staff . They are spoiling your name sir please take some action 🙏

    ReplyDelete